What to expect when you return to the Theatre
Welcome back to Middlesbrough Theatre! Before you arrive, please be aware of the current safety measures in place.
- Check In using the NHS Covid-19 Track and Trace App as soon as you enter the venue.
- Please use the hand sanitiser dispenser at the main entrance and feel free to continue using it during your visit. Remember to wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Keep movement around the venue to a minimum.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when in the venue except when eating or drinking, unless you are exempt.
- Remain seated and refrain from singing, shouting out and dancing throughout the performance.
- Maintain social distancing in the toilets and around the building.
- Please be patient and courteous with the staff and fellow theatre-goers. We will not have print materials like brochures and leaflets on display. To find out what’s on at the Theatre, please visit our what’s on page or download our latest brochure online.
We will continue to review and update safety measures in line with the latest government guidance. Please check this page before each visit in case the information has changed.
We look forward to seeing you at the Theatre soon.
We’re proud to have been awarded the Society of London Theatre/UK Theatre “See It Safely” kitemark in recognition of the precautions we are taking.